Thursday 17 July 2008

WHEN CUPID STRIKES "JANE TU YA JANE NA"


After a long time and cancelling the program, Roopal finally decided to watch the movie and avoid any further delay. I and Anshuman along with Roops, went to priya. Roops as usual started running to reach the ticket counter before she could miss the last ticked which she believed could have been taken by some one else…had she not ran and taken her position :P.

Soon we three grabbed a combo offer given by PVR (It was not for free). I stuffed myself with popcorns and cold drink and what not. The movie was to start at 6:50 nd it was goin to be 7 now. Roops had already started making bad and ugly faces…I tried to calm her by offering her the what not drink I was having in my hand.

In another few minutes the doors opened and there was absolute dark inside (as if I am telling something uve never seen :)). I remember when I was small I exclaimed loudly while in the cinema hall for the first time saying “itna bada TV!!”. And the very next moment my parents were laughing. What a stupid creature we are sometimes :O

The movie started and there was pin drop silence, I appreciated the silence of the audience, and felt happy myself. Roopal had her eyes stuck to the screen, and Anshuman was busy eating Stax. The sound of the AR Rehman’s music struck the cord and with in the first 10 min, there was one of our favorite songs “Kabhi kabhi…” I wished we had other friends also with us who were at the forefront when for the first time we made the program for the movie. They would have enjoyed a lot.

Then in the mean while Roopal passed some comments on the hero (Jay Rathore urf RATS), being very handsome,,,such a comment would have made Genelia (Aditi) sad (since Roops did not like her :P) so I also said that Aditi was looking hot in the movie (nd she actually was,,,no doubt about that :D).

The movie was pictured and framed for the young guys and gals, and the best part was that it was very close to the reality. The two friends Aditi and Jay were just friends and they never realized that they actually loved each other so much that they could not stay away from each other. These two people also had a great gang of friends with them who always supported them. Then there was the very popular “Ranjhaud ke Rathore” saying and the three wishes, after following which the Rathore of Ranjhaud became a 'mard' these were-he need to have had a big fight with some one where he should have broken some of his bones, second wish was to ride a horse and the third was to be in the jail for a while. I will not disclose more of the story because the movie is worth watching. Regarding me, I am not the “Ranjhaud ka Rathore” but I am a Rathore. Though Ive not been to the jail but ive many times had a good fight with my sister when I was a kid (stating with enough pride), and the record of being the greatest hitter still lies with her when once she hit on my head with an iron scissor :(. I also sat on a horse while I visited Missouri (again when I was small) and I know that it does’nt count for a horse ride, like the one by Jay. But who cares after all it is in the movie,,,I don’t know if I will have to do all those stuff and woo a girl to say yes…it must be more difficult than just going to a jail or riding the horse,, he he he u never know. God save me….

Mean while Roops was able to relate herself with the Aditi in the movie.. And she was very excited. Anshuman showed his indifference to all this and kept eating Stax… to some extent I related my self to Jay,,, more because he was Jay Rathore :). And why shouldn’t I when Genelia was looking awesome in the movie…Some description abt Aditi urf Genelia: This girl was an outspoken one and never minded saying a few “gali” her pet name was “MIAU”. And she was called as the 'kali billi'. The two of the great creatures were not able to exprees there affection for each other…(is it really difficult to say? I don’t know,,never tried though). The movie ended with the two of them accepting the fact that they could not live without each other and can not even see them hanging around with any other x y z girl/boy. All the songs of the movie were really cool,, over all I would like to watch the movie once again. But I guess every one has already watched it by now...Ill have to find some wandering souls to go with, so that I can watch th movie once again :)

With that I end the review of one of the wonderful evenings that I had, and its time for me to sleep byeeeeee.


No comments: