Wednesday 23 September 2009

Closure


To the blog,

It was good time spending with U My First Blog. Had shared the deepest of my secrets with U. I had never thought it would be so abrupt but it is. Its time for a formal closure.

Its been one and a half years since I started blogging and the blog now seems to have lived its life. Though there still lies some missing links like the Mukteshwar trip post part two etc etc, but then no one is perfect in this world neither am I. So couldn't complete it.

Once upon a time their was a lot of enthusiasm around writing on this blog but somehow that enthusiasm and the original inspiration has some where fizzled out.

It is like nearing the natural death, the time signals that one has to go now, it is the time when your relatives stops coming to your house, it is the time when existence is, but the motivation is missing.

Hope to keep it close to my heart.

Enjoy!

No comments: